Thursday, February 26, 2009

Right wing addictive cookie giant chickens

Just watched an HBO documentary by Speaker Pelosi's daughter about right wing republicans. I know it is not representative of all republicans, and it even said so in the film, but it is pretty scary how many Americans think like that. One guy was really convinced Obama was the anti-christ. I hope he's wrong. My 401k went up a bit today as 5/3 stock soared to $1.94 there's talk it may hit $6 by Friday (hope it's not a take over) if it does we'll be just $64 short of the 18 month high. How do you suppose they make girl scout cookies so addivtive. I swear you open a pack & within 5 minutes they all gone. Some how we were talking about hormones & stuff in foods like milk & meat and a lady I work with mentioned how she is really getting anxcious at how big chickens are getting in particular Perdue whole fryers....they're like turkeys. I can't stop picturing 6 foot chickens running a muck causing chaos. I say... I say ....I say son. I'm starting to lose interest in Mob Wars. There's no end to this frickening thing, they just keep making bigger boards with bigger nails. See ya

1 comment:

Bill said...

You know, I watched that HBO special like someone in AA watches other people drink themselves to death. It was down right scary. And yet through the whole thing, I kept waiting to see one of my family members show up and start talking.

More Girl Scout cookies are coming.

I don't like meaty chickens. Like KFC? Other than the salt, there is too much meat on the bone, it doesn't cook right! Obviously, the steriod scandal affects more than just baseball.